115dB Door Stop Open Alert Alarm with Battery by MSI
It is a door stop with a twist - it emits a 115dB alarm alerting both the room's occupant and the assailant of an attempted unauthorized entry. Simply insert the provided battery into the unit, turn it on, and slide the wedge under the door near the opening. The anti-slip rubber grip traction pad will keep the wedge in place, preventing the door from opening. The high sensitivity metal contact plate will trigger the 115dB alarm. You'll hear this unit on the other side of the door, on the other side of the room, and on the other side of the house.
We've included a battery, and the expected life of the battery before replacement is between 6-12 months depending on the number and durations of alarm activation. Test the alarm by activating it, and if the alarm sound is weak replace the battery.
- Door Stop Alarm : 400 pounds of stopping force provides a second level of door lock while alerting you to attempted entry
- Loud : 115dB emergency alert alarm - one of the loudest door stop alarms ever manufactured
- Battery Included : 12V battery (CN23A) included so you can use the alarm right out of the box
- Best design: Anti-slip rubber grip traction pad on the bottom so that the unit works on all types of flooring including tile, wood, and vinyl. Also includes scratchy carpet pad to grab carpet floors.
- Warning stickers : 2 door/window warning stickers included
Giver™ is an authorized national retailer of MSI products. Logos, images and other information used with permission.