Wireless Digital Door / Window Burglar Alarm With Programmable Security Keypad by MSI
Install the small magnetic strip on the door or window using the included adhesive tape, and the larger control box sticks right next to it on the wall. When someone opens the door or window, the gap between the magnetic strip and the control box will trigger the alarm. The four digit, user selectable digital password prevents an intruder from deactivating the alarm. It has a shrill alarm when in alarm mode for when you are away
- Digital electronic passcode protection with programmable control panel
- Built in 100dB door open alarm control box with low battery indicator
- Do-it-yourself adhesive for 60 second wireless installation
- Four digit user selectable digital password plus on/off button
- 5 second entry/exit delay
- Runs on three regular LR44 alkaline button batteries (included)
- Standby time of up to one year on a single set of batteries, based on opening the door 5 times per day
- Perfect for any home, apartment, dorm room or business
- Works with right opening or left opening doors and windows - magnet works from both sides of the alarm
- Batteries are changeable from the front panel so you never have to remove the alarm to change the batteries (requires a micro philips screwdriver for the battery compartment - screwdriver not included)
We recommend you replace the batteries any time you have an extended use of the alarm to ensure that you always have strong batteries in the unit at all times. It takes regular batteries (included). You can replace the batteries from the access door on the front of the unit without removing the unit from the wall.
Giver™ is an authorized national retailer of MSI products. Logos, images and other information used with permission.